2. Cushions for Mr Golightly's Big Sis (17 months ago) (Still waiting).
8. Cushion for MGF Kaz (who knows, so long ago I've forgotten) No change.
10. Christmas Scarf for Clare in the UK. Started but nowhere near ready. No change.
11. Christmas Gift for Gill in the UK. Not even started. No change, nearly two years later. I'm sure I'll manage something this year!
13. Welcome gift for Clare's baby (not even started). Baby is now 2 plus. Oops.
I think I need a new list.
It's 4.24am, Gentle Readers, and my brain is churning. I dug out this old entry from December 2011 & I'm sorry to report that its the same colleague who's giving me grief. Some things never change.
I'm considering making a quilt for my nephew & his lovely wife (oh! Did I mention there was a wedding in the midst of everything else that went on this year? I'm sure I'll be ready to share more details later. Really). I just ordered this to go in the middle of the squares of the quilt - it's all made from Japanese cottons, and it needed something a bit ... lively... for the middles. We'll see. And here's one I made earlier:
All the quilters who read this blog (ha!) will be exclaiming about the terrible join in the border. I know, I know. At least I hand-stitched the binding on.
Now. Back to bed.
PS Why???? Blogger, Why? Arggggg